submitted by Chiryl Ofag on 22.04.2015
Everyone knows that the moment they drive that new car of the lot, it loses a good percentage of its value. The longer you own your vehicle and the more you drive it, the more its value depreciates. Though all vehicles depreciate in value over time, not all depreciate at the same rate. Car buyers looking for a good investment would be wise to consider one of the following ten cars. They depreciate slower than any other vehicles.
10. Honda CR-V. In one year, the Honda CR-V will lose 9% of its value. While that might sound high, it's good enough for number 10 on this list.
9. Toyota FJ Cruiser (tie). The Toyota FJ Cruiser is tied with number 8 on this list. It loses just 8.7% of its value in the first year.
8. Nissan Versa (tie). Like the FJ Cruiser, the Nissan Versa loses just 8.7% of its value in 12 months.
7. Scion xB. You can expect to recoup most of the cost if you change your mind and sell the Scion xB after just one year. You'd only lose 8.2% of what you paid for it.
6. Mercedes G-Class. If you purchase a Mercedes G-class, you could drive it for a year and still sell it for 92% of the cost you bought it for. It depreciates just 8% in 12 months.
5. Nissan Frontier. The Nissan Frontier dips into the 7% range losing just 7.9% of its value in the first year.
4. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. At a depreciation rate of 7.1% for year one, the Jeep Wrangler is a pretty good investment.
3. Toyota Tacoma. The Toyota Tacoma is the pickup truck to buy if you're looking for a vehicle that will keep its value longer. The Tacoma loses just 6.9% of its value in its first year.
2. Subaru Impreza. There's a big jump between number 3 and number 2 on this list. The Subaru Impreza only depreciates by 3% in the first year.
1. Land Rover Range Rover. If you're looking for a great investment, look no further than the Land Rover Range Rover. This one makes the list as a technicality since it doesn't actually depreciate in the first year. You can sell your Range Rover for 3.3% more than you paid for it one year after buying it. Of course, you have to have a lot of spare change sitting around to be able to buy the Range Rover in the first place.
If you decide to invest in one of these cars, make sure to protect your investment by purchasing high quality insurance at an affordable rate. For a quote call (855) 743-2788.
Auto news brought to you by budgetinsurance.agency
Tags: car insurance quotes, auto insurance quotes, affordable car insurance
Teacher, journalist, poet and author, Sydney NSW Australia
‘Andrew’ Anargyros Vretos Fatseas
Andrew Victor Fatseas (Andy)
1907 – 1998
“Whether in bliss or in distress, I never...
I thought I replied earlier, but maybe I forgot. We're related, I'm a Paspalas also, the village...
My uncle Angelo from St. Louis used to tell us that the family came from Kythira but...
About 5 minutes into the program Ada Margariti, who is an Attorney at Law, speaks about how she came to...
Interviewed during his visit to Australia, 2013.
August 17, 2010
103.2 HOPE - radio station
You’ve heard of PhDs in science, medicine and education but have you...
kythera we dont see anymore, this photo was taken in the early 80s, when it wasnt uncommon to see this...
great initiative from Mr.Peter Manea [ middle ] from sydney who from his own doing and costings is placing a...
18.08.2018 (Message Board)
24.07.2018 (Message Board)
18.07.2018 (Message Board)
Chora - 3000e, 2 bedrooms, 2 small baths, 2 sitting areas, eat in kitchen, furnished, veranda with...
08.08.2018 (Message Board)
Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about...